Monday 14 February 2011

Induction

Corney I know but here goes. Hello and welcome to Confessions of a male PA.  Ok so not the most ground breaking title for a blog about the life of a male personal assistant but what did you expect? No doubt all the women out there are now shaking their heads and tutting "typical man whining about what us girls have been having to go through for years".  Well you would be absolutely right that's exactly what this is.

So before I can start filling you in on the highs and lows of the XY clerical worker how about a few facts about me.  

1. Gay - stereotypical I know but hey, that's life and besides no personal assistant would be worth their salt without a bitchy comment every now and then.  As you know hetro men tend to fall short in this area!
2. The Job - Law Firm...now before you all go ooo and ah, I'm not talking LA legal or one of those other swanky firms where everyone is having an affair with the senior partner and the support staff orgasm over the window cleaner on a diet coke break.  No this is just your ordinary city firm.
3. The Boss - mmmm not sure what to say at this point????  We will call him Mr X
4. The Girls - the reason I manage to get through the day.  My work friends.
5. HR - human resource or as affectionately referred to by the people who find themselves packing their desks...the Terminators!

Well I think that is about as detailed as I am willing to be at this stage. 

Not really sure what else to say now...

Perhaps that's it for now.

Please feel free to post a comment although I realise that I have really said much.  I promise not be post as much shit next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment