Tuesday 15 February 2011

Stars in their eyes

There comes a point in every PA's life when you are asked to do the most ridiculous jobs. Getting coffee, picking up dry cleaning and yes being asked to sit in your bosses car while the engine battery recharges!  Well today Mr X asked me something I was no expecting...

"I have to take part in a published questionnaire" said he
"oh" I replied
"Yes and I am struggling with this question.  If there was movies about you which actor would play you?"
"and" I asked
"Well? who do you think would play me?"

So suddenly my mind if racing.  I don't know how to answer.  Firstly I am thinking is this a trick question in some sort of awful employment survey??  If I say someone he doesn't like am I bumped up the redundancy matrix in the next round of clearing?!

OR

If I say someone quite flattering...Gerard Butler or an older more sophisticated Zac Efron...is he going to think am pushing for a pay rise or worse that I have a secret crush on him (which at this point I will clear up...I DO NOT!)?!

I didn't know what to say and thankfully was saved by the bell and the telephone rang. 

I had to ask the girls their opinion.  I had responses from Colin Firth and George Clooney to Robert De Niro and David Duchvney.  It was all moot in the end anyway as I didn't have to see him for the rest of the day and hopefully that will be the end of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment